Language is changed ENGLISH
58th EAFF Executive Committee Meeting
The East Asian Football Federation (EAFF) held its 58th Executive Committee Meeting on the following schedule.
Date:Tuesday 30 October 2018
Place:Grand Salon 2, Grand Hyatt Hotel, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
FIFA President, Gianni Infantino and Secretary General of FIFA Fatma Samba Diouf Samoura participated in the meeting. Mr. George LAI informed FIFA President on the serious situation of the Northern Mariana Islands after the hit from an enormous typhoon and on the continuous and tireless effort Northern Mariana Island has been making to be accepted as the member of FIFA. Mr. LAI seeked for FIFA President’s kind understanding and FIFA President a promised to look into the situation
The matters discussed and approved were as follows;
(1) The Minutes from the 57th EAFF Executive Committee Meeting held on 6 September 2018 in Mongolia was approved.
(2) The date of the EAFF E-1 Football Championship 2019 Final was approved and venue selection process was reported.
Date of Competition: 10-18 December 2019
(3) The proposal on the AFF-EAFF Cup 2019 was reported.
(4) WAFF-EAFF MOU Signing Ceremony was announced.
(5) The situation on the natural disaster in the Northern Mariana Islands was reported by Mr. George Lai from Guam Football Association.