Language is changed ENGLISH한국
60th EAFF Executive Committee Meeting
The East Asian Football Federation (EAFF) held its 60th Executive Committee Meeting as follows;
Date:5 April 2019
Venue:Salon II, Grand Hyatt Hotel (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
The matters decided and approved in the meeting were as follows;
1. The Minutes from the 59th EAFF Executive Committee Meeting held on 5 January 2019 in Abu Dhabi, UAE was approved.
2. Following matters concerning EAFF E-1 Football Championship 2019 Final Korea Republic were approved:
● Match Schedule: 10 – 18 December 2019
● Host City: Busan City
● Stadiums: Busan Asiad Main Stadium and Gudeok Stadium
● Competition Regulations
3. Changes in the FIFA Forward Development Programme 2.0 regulations was explained by a representative from the AFC. The EAFF Executive Committee agreed to the proposal from the EAFF Competition and EAFF Technical and Development Committee to host the EAFF U-15 Girls’ Festival 2019 reflecting the changes in the regulations.
4. The activity report on the following activities was shared:
● 2019 EAFF Referee Course in Guam (January 2019) for Guam Football Association (GFA) and Northern Mariana Islands Football Association (NMIFA)
● Follow up Referee course conducted by the NMIFA in February 2019
5. Proposal from the EAFF Technical and Development Committee to host the EAFF Coaching Course was proposed and approved
6. Nomination for new EAFF Committee Members from Chinese Taipei Football Association (CTFA) and GFA were reported.