Seoul: Paulo Bento says he is not concerned about Son Heung-min’s lack of goals in the Premier League after naming the Tottenham Hotspur attacker in his squad for Korea Republic’s friendlies against Costa Rica and Cameroon on Tuesday.
Son, who was joint top scorer in last year’s Premier League, has yet to find the back of the net since the season started last month but the 30-year-old’s scoring drought will not prompt Bento to discuss the issue with his captain when the squad meet on Monday.
“I feel the same and I think the same as when he’s scoring a lot,” Bento said a press conference announcing his 26-man squad for the games on September 23 and 27. “There’s no concern, I will not talk with him about this. .....
＞＞READ MORE "AFC Official Site"