East Asian Football Federation (EAFF) held their Executive Committee Meeting with the following agenda.
The meeting was chaired by special guest, Mohammed Bin Hammam, chairman of the Asian Football Confederation and a speech given by a representative of the Committee of Northern Marianas Islands (CNMI), Timothy Villagomez. The main points of business from the meeting were as listed below.
The 23rd East Asian Football Federation Executive Committee Meeting
Time:December 16, 2007 (Sunday) 10:00-11:45
Venue:Okura Hotel, Tokyo. Hotel Annex 12th floor, Mayfair Room
(1) Announcement of preparations for the East Asian Football Federation Championship Finals Tournament 2008 and the East Asian Women’s Championship Finals Tournament. The state of preparations for 2008 in general, tournament mascot, official tournament song, confirmation of the schedule.
(2) The decision that the U-14 Youth Festival would be held from August 12-20, 2008 in China.
(3) Announcement of the final 2007 budget and estimated 2008 budget.
(4) Approval of the next three tournament’s marketing plans. As well as the changes to the format of those tournaments.
(5) Confirmation that EAFF Congress 2008 would be held at the start of July in Beijing.
(6) Regarding the Asian Football Confederation (AFC)’s futsal tournament format changes, the EAFF raised the consideration of changing their regional qualifying and main tournaments in line with those format changes.
(7) The next Executive Committee Meeting to be held in February 2008 in Chongqing.